Here are some tips for you to keep your RV cooler in the hot weather.
- Keep doors and windows shut — even during evenings and early mornings to keep the cool air inside –
- Have your Air Conditioner maintained and make sure your filters are clean
- Turn your Fridge and Hot Water Heater to Propane — save your power for the Air Conditioner
- Cover your windows … UV Blocking Sun Shades will block 90% of heat from Entering Windows
- Put vent covers in your Fan Vents to keep Sun and Heat out
- Cover your Sky Light Domes with a Towel or Blanket
- Don’t run High Voltage Appliances (i.e. Coffee Maker, Microwave, Blow Dryer, etc) while running the AC
- Invest in a Surge Protector for you main electrical input — to ensure you don’t have Voltage problems and ruin appliances
- Use a Surge Protector Power Bar inside on your TV and Electronics
- Keep Doors, Windows, and Vents Closed
- Use LED Lights — they virtually use NO Power and have no heat
- Cook outside whenever possible
Enjoy the Heat and Stay Cool! Hope these tips helped a bit!